Your privacy is very important to us here at Omnilogin Software, therefore, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Data processing inside application:
1. Session data (from cookies) is only stored locally and is not stored at all on Omnilogin’s server.
2. Only master passwords hash is stored on our server for login data validation purposes (e.g. we neither have nor can see the original password)
3. Even in case our server leaks any data, no user data can be accessed unless the attacker knows master password. This means if your master password is complex enough, it’s virtually impossible to decrypt your personal data even in case we lose databases to attackers.
Registration data processing:
1. We can use user’s registration e-mail for:
Sending any kind of transactional e-mail (invoices, payment receipts, informational letters regarding the service)
2. We may ask for additional details like First and Last Name, Company Name, Company contact details
3. We use 3rd party payment processors to receive PayPal and credit card payments
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within the company on a need-to-know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
General Terms and Conditions Applicable to Use of our Website and Software Product (Omnilogin Software)
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
1b. The Following Outlines Our Conditions of Use
1. The service is not intended to be used in unlawful ways
2. Omnilogin Software is not liable for any results produced by using the Software.
3. We make refunds if requested within 48 hours after purchasing paid service. Otherwise, no refunds, because of the nature of service. Also, most functions can be tested in a free version.
4. We can refund service downtime if requested.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Omnilogin’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
– Modify or copy the materials;
– Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Omnilogin’s website;
– Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
– Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Omnilogin Software and Omnilogin at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Omnilogin Software or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Omnilogin’s Internet site, even if Omnilogin Software or a Omnilogin Software authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Omnilogin’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Omnilogin Software do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Omnilogin may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Omnilogin does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Omnilogin Software and Omnilogin have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Omnilogin of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
For further clarification and inquiry as regards to our Policies, contact us at https://t.me/omnilogin